PLEASE NOTE: The Rekon Jacket fits a size larger than most other jackets. If you normally wear a large, please consider a medium in the Rekon Jacket.
Tough, durable, innovative and TRULY waterproof make up the hard shell of the Rekon™ Jacket by MotorFist™. Packed with features like "Lay Flat Cuffs", waterproof zippers and many more make MotorFist™ sled gear uncontested!
Our high tensile strength fabric offers the benchmark in durability without sacrificing freedom of movement and breathability. Attention to the seemingly small details, such as an unprecedented 12-14 per inch stitch count is the first hint as to how MotorFist™ can offer the strongest and most complete warranty on product they hand-tailor and design particularly for the extreme weather riding enthusiast.
- New bold and innovative "Pro-Sled" fit styling
- The foundation of our clothing is a rugged yet pliable 390 denier face fabric that is waterproof yet breathable- "Toughest in the business"
- Our 12-14/inch stitch count insures our product reliability and longevity.Stronger and more durable. Most of our competition use a 8-10/inch count.
- Distinctive "Offset Chin Saver" zipper adds comfort and warmth
- Front waterproof zipper eliminates bulky "zipper stack" and allows unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Exclusive contoured "Lay Flat" cuffs improve comfort and reduce throttle fatigue.
- Built in I-pod pouch with internal cord routing guides.
- Superior MotorFist venting system featuring balanced front to back vent placement.
- Internal powder cuff with thumb holes
- Strongest warranty of all Snowmobile outerwear