If you own an Arctic Cat snowmobile with a Diamond Drive, you have an important problem. The stock driven clutch uses a compression spring that coil binds and doesn't allow the clutches to shift into overdrive. This causes a reduced top speed, belt slippage heat, and lower performance. With the BMP Torsional Conversion Kit, you can fix your M sled, F sled or Firecat and get it performing the way it should be. Enjoy improved acceleration, smoother back shifting, and most importantly, faster track speed and overall top speed increase. Kit comes with a new BMP torsional spring, custom-cut progressive angle billet helix, along with the billet torsional conversion kit.
- Stock secondary only shifts to a 1:1 ratio because the stock compression spring coil binds
- Allows diamond drive clutches to shift out to a full 15% overdrive
- Average speed increases of 7-8 mph flat land and 4-5 mph hill climb
- Clutches run cooler and all binding of the driven clutch is eliminated
- Dramatically increases belt life and throttle response
- Easy adjustability with added torsional spring adjustment
- Eliminates excessive belt stress caused by driven clutch reaching max shift out while drive clutch is still trying to upshift