2006 Yamaha TT-R125LE
Rexburg Motorsports & GearHead
This is a nice little bike! Electric start with kick start back up. These bikes have a low seat height and an easy clutch that will bring confidence to a young learning rider. It is ready to ride!
"Cycle World" magazine's Best Playbike of 2005 gets even better for '06.
- A seat height of only 31.7 inches makes this one accessible to most riders; 11.6 inches of ground clearance and long-travel suspension at both ends mean it's also a serious trail bike.
- “L” model features 19- and 16-inch wheels for great handling, slightly stiffer suspension, and a 220mm front disc brake for powerful stopping.
- California green sticker compliant.
New for 2006:
- Gripper-style seat aids seat-of-the-pants feel.
- Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, four-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting. (LE model) Primary kickstarting allows restarting in any gear. (L model)
- 20mm Mikuni carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Smooth-shifting, YZ-type 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- CD ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Rigid, YZ-style frame design features a long, 50-inch wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
- 31.7-inch seat height and 11.6 inches of ground clearance create a nimble, sharp-steering package capable of tackling rugged trails and terrain.
- Box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters for quick and easy chain adjustments. (L model)
- 30mm telescopic front fork with 7.1 inches of travel features preload adjustability and slightly stiffer settings than both the TT-R125E, for more aggressive off-road performance and handling.
- The LE model has a fully adjustable, remote reservoir, single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel uses firmer settings and a slightly longer swingarm than 125E and 125L, which provides great handling for the aggressive rider. The L model also has a single rear shock with 6.6 inches of travel with firmer settings than 125E to provide predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
- Light weight aluminum box-section swingarm for reduced unsprung weight and optimum suspension performance. (LE model)
- Front 220mm disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confident stopping power.
- Big 19-inch front and 16-inch rear wheels mean great handling and terrainability combined with sharp, predictable steering.
- Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Team Yamaha–inspired colors, graphics, and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create big-bike look and feel.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and all labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke SOHC
- 124 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 54 x 54 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 20 mm Mikuni
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 7.1 in. travel; adjustable preload (LE only)
- Front Brakes
- 220 mm Disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 6.6 in. travel; adj. rebound & compression (LE only)
- Rear Brakes
- 110 mm Drum
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 172 Lbs. (kick start) / 179 Lbs. (electric start)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.74 gal.
- 50 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 5-speed w/manual clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue/White or Team Yamaha Blue/White
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)