2017 Polaris Industries 1000 RZR XP Turbo
Rexburg Motorsports & GearHead
1000 RZR XP Turbo
We just took this RZR in on trade, you do not want to miss out on this deal! This Polaris is really clean, it starts right up and runs amazing. It is mostly stock, it does come with a half windshield and a roof and Zbroz trailing arms. The tires are in great shape, there is still a lot of tread left on them. This model does have the Fox suspension all the way around it. Everyone loves this machine, it pumps out a crazy number of 168 Horse Power. This RZR only has 1410 miles on it. There is financing available on this machine, for more information or want to come look at it in person contact Rexburg Motorsports at (208) 656-7639
- NEW! 168HP Prostar® Turbo H.O. Engine: For those who believe that there's never enough, the 168HP Polaris ProStar® Turbo H.O. engine takes extreme performance to a entirely new level. The ProStar® Turbo H.O. is the most powerful RZR® engine available from the factory for unequaled power, torque, durability and off-road excitement. The new engine is built for performance and durability with forged pistons, a 270 degree firing order crankshaft, high strength connecting rods, closed deck cylinder and sodium filled exhaust valves. To control the massive power delivered by the ProStar® Turbo H.O., the engine management system has also been updated with improved knock detection and boost control as well as high flow fuel injectors and new cam shafts. All of these systems allow the engine to deliver maximum power under all conditions.
- Massive Torque for the Off-Road: With an incredible 95% of torque available from 5,000 to 8,000 RPM, the RZR® XP Turbo delivers remarkable performance right out of the gate and continues delivering up to a massive 114 ft-lbs of peak torque! This grunt matched with the extremely long power band makes it ideal for all types of riding, including rock crawling, trails, desert, and dunes.
- Transferring Xtreme Power Into Xtreme Performance: To harness all that power and deliver it to the ground, the RZR® XP Turbo EPS features a driveline engineered for durability, efficiency, and ease of operation. The ultra-efficient driveline features a high performance Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT) with an all-new thicker, stronger drive belt to be sure HP turns into reliable performance. The driveline also features stronger rear half shafts to deliver power to the rear wheels as well as a stronger High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to reliably deliver power to the front. And this driveline isn't only durable and efficient, the fully automatic PVT efficiently delivers optimum power in all conditions and provides an ease of operation that suits riders of all types.
- NEW! Cooling Systems for the Harshest Environments: For 2017, the RZR XP® Turbo features a completely upgraded cooling system for reliable performance in even extreme temperatures. The new cooling upgrades include a 20% larger engine radiator for more cooling capacity and a huge front grill that's 40% larger to increase air flow to the radiators at any vehicle speed. Behind the new radiator is a new, more powerful variable speed brushless fan that not only pulls 25% more air through the system, but it pulls it through earlier to keep the vehicle running cooler while only operating as needed for a quieter ride. And larger, dual sided rear intakes paired with an improved clutch cover design pumps air more efficiently to the new belt, keeping the belt up to 30 degrees cooler and keeping you riding in the even the harshest environments.
- Industry's Premium Fox Internal Bypass Shocks: With more performance packed into a side-by-side than ever before, the RZR XP® Turbo demanded a more advanced suspension system, even beyond the RZR XP® 1000's near bottomless ride. The RZR XP® Turbo shares the trophy truck inspired suspension traits proven legendary by the RZR XP® 1000. But the RZR XP® Turbo takes it to a whole new level with industry's premium FOX Podium Internal Bypass shocks. With 5 compression zones, its like having 5 unique shock set-ups packed into 1 to adapt to any terrain at any speed without compromise. When you get behind the wheel of a RZR XP® Turbo, you get the best of all worlds with a bottomless feel no matter how you ride.
- Race-Inspired Suspension for an Ultra-Smooth Ride: The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel and features all-new rear radius rods which are not only stronger, but also lighter. Match that to an astounding 16-inches of front suspension travel, the king of the RZR® family conquers the worst terrain Mother Nature has to offer. And with 24 position clickers, the already precisely tuned suspension can be adjusted even further to any riding condition and ensure the RZR XP® Turbo can tackle the toughest terrain while keeping the ride plush and enjoyable. The legendary suspension system also features large coil-over springs; the progressive rate upper spring is a lighter-weight spring that absorbs small impacts while the stiffer main spring maintains ground clearance and absorbs bigger impacts in rough terrain.
- Corner Flatter with Stabilizer Bars: The RZR XP® Turbo EPS is the best handling RZR® ever, delivering ultimate control in every condition. Combined with the FOX PODIUM Internal Bypass Shock technology, the RZR XP® Turbo features a front stabilizer bar and retuned rear stabilizer bar to nearly eliminate body roll and dipping around corners to dramatically improve handling and control.
- Stop Faster with Powerful Brakes: Charge the trails and stop with confidence courtesy of powerful brakes that match the xtreme performance of the RZR XP® Turbo EPS. The dual piston rear calipers are as many pistons as all other sport side-by-sides have on the front, and triple-piston front calipers bite newly designed stainless steel front rotors for responsive, immediate stopping power.
- NEW! Turn Quicker with Race-Inspired Steering Control: A new ultra responsive 1.5 turn steering rack gives you race-inspired control with the quickest steering performance ever in a RZR®. The system is paired with standard Electronic Power Steering to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling making the vehicle very responsive to the driver.
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD: High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel-Drive system provides the ultimate in responsiveness to the terrain. The system features a stronger close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground.
- Optimized Driver Positioning: For better driver positioning, the RZR XP® Turbo features a rider centric seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior: The cockpit of the RZR XP® Turbo offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR®. A new digital gauge is easy to see and a new 4 position key with an accessory position efficiently uses battery power when you're hanging out with friends at your favorite spot, listening to your audio or powering your lights. A High Performance steering wheel with 10" tilt adjustability and center storage box with cell-phone holder place everything within reach, including the glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests, adjustable seat belt, and adjustable seat sliders allows you to fine tune your seating position and Dryseat technology resists moisture, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style. Removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 925cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Horsepower (hp): 168
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Shocks: 2.5" FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks with 24-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 16" (40.6 cm) Travel
- Rear Shocks: 3" FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks with 24-Position Adjustable Clickers (Remote Reservoir)
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18" (45.7 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
Tires and Wheels
- Front Tires: 29 x 9-14 Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Tires: 29 x 11-14 Maxxis Bighorn
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 22 x 7" (72 x 57 x 17.8 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9.5 gal (36.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5" (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 119 x 64 x 73.75" (302.2 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 90" (228.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,495 lbs (679 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Velocity Blue
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Instrumentation: New Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: White LED, Low/High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
- Ingress/Egress: Bowed 1/4 Doors
- Seats / Seat Belts / Adjustability: Bolstered Bucket Seats with Front Seat Sliders and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
NOTES:The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 29 x 9-14 Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Suspension
- Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 29 x 11-14 Maxxis Bighorn
- Dry Weight
- 1,495 lb. (679 kg)
- 90 in. (228.6 cm)
- Front Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (36.0 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Velocity Blue